Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Meals 12-01-09

I'm trying to get better at taking pictures of what I eat. It's not hard since I have my phone, it's just I can only e-mail one picture at a time so I might have three different posts one day (or 6 if I start doing snacks too LOL!) But this way I can remember what I ate too if I didn't journal! LOL!

Lunch -
Crockpot Chicken Taco Stew (leftover from the week before) & 2 servings of tortillas chips. I did not have any soda today either. =)



Dinner

Chicken Chili Quesadillas - These were YUM. I used the La Tortilla Factory tortillas for mine. I probably would have been satisfied with ONE it was that filling with the chicken inside! And so easy to make.



Too bad I never took a picture of my breakfast. It was just oatmeal though so nothing spectacular. LOL!

No comments: