Saturday, September 05, 2009

Results of Week One Challenge

So our challenge this week as to come up with a game plan for this weekend. Well I did. And how did I do? Not bad.

So what are some things I can do to minimize the "damage' of the birthday party. I can:


Eat before I go. (Make sure my tummy is full so I'm not tempted to eat). Didn't have time to do this. =( But the food ended up being dinner and I chose pretty well!
Bring along healthy snacks to eat - low fat chips, veggies and/or fruit Did not do this.
Since it's at a park, run around after the kids the whole time (may not be pratical!) Sure did this. Walked to the playground (all three by myself mind you! That was a challenge). Walked to the pond to feed the ducks. Could have been more active but it wasn't bad.
Bring water with me to drink. When I feel like munching, drink water instead. DID THIS! YEah. I finished all my water and then I allowed myself to have Diet soda.
Chew Gum!! Forgot about this one!

So all in all it was a good time. The bday cake I fed to the girls and had TWO small bites. It was an ok cake so it wasn't hard to stop. ;) Although the kids LOVED the cake! I'm picky. LOL. So I think I did ok today. I'm a little hungry right now but I have a feeling if I drink some crystal light or a diet soda I'll be ok. Still debating on doing the Wii Fit but I think I need a night off. Especially since I've been on the move from 6:30am until 8:30 pm. I don't think I've really sat down the entire time. :sigh: Tomorrow is another day. =)